Sunday 9 February 2014

Right Foot First

The Bnei Yissakhar brings, that the right foot is Netsah, Victory. We need to step forward, our very first step even must be taken with intention to win.

In our befuddled confused times, its even a hidush that we need to take a step! That we should take a step!

Our community & our people, are tired, battered, worn down.  We dont put up a fight any more. I know we are tired, I know the circumstances. I know how we got here, and why things are the way they are. I know that most are not up for it, and are rightly trying to simpy get by, hold on. But someone somewhere must be seeing more, must be itching to take back ground. Netsah, Victory, is made new, in that first step.

I want to stand and walk! Our Judaism is a crippled Judaism. There are a variety of reasons for this. I want it to stand and walk again. It is going to do that, because someone against the odds is going to undertake the Victory. This is the work of Nakhshon Ben Aminadav. A single Judahite, going forward up to his nose.

Okay enough of the impassioned rambling. I am hoping beezrat H' to share the things I have seen. My observations, and the desires that well from them. Ill hopefully post from time to time. I am not good at siting sources, so if I dont, please forgive me. I want to, and will try when I can, however I know myself and my way of operating.  I personally see just darkness and legions of armies and a sea of water on all sides. I see those who pray. But it is not a time for prayer. Speak to the people, and tell them to go forward!

I muse alot, its my way of getting on. But every now and then I should hopefully share something of worth. My musing ways some will get, will be able to follow in any case.

No comments:

Post a Comment